CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

WHY?

This is what I keep asking myself every morning my eyes open up at the "BUTT CRACK OF DAWN", as my daughter so lovingly puts it. She phrased this little jewel one morning when she woke up and her kids were already up, but that is another story. I use to hate to get up and would literally have to be drug out of bed to go to school, work or wherever I had to be. Sleep was my friend, my lover, my protector. Now every morning I am up at the "butt crack of dawn". I am not the type of person that can just roll back over and go back to sleep. When I wake up, I am up for the day. So, where do I have to be this early? NOWHERE ! I do not work, or go to school, or even have to be up for anyone else. So, pray tell me, WHY?

2 comments:

Jill said...

Hey, hey you are back blogging.I love the way you put it...I think it is part of ....do I really want to say it....old age, lol.I don't sleep much anymore either and today Jean told the Doctor that I drink all night..then had to say water, lol. Doc says well maybe I should try the other stuff, hehe.
Maybe we need to hear lullabies!
Hugs
Jill.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you visited my site (finally) because I had totally lost your url!

Welcome back to the "not so real" world!