CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Home Again, Home Again Jig-da-de-gin!

Just thought I would let everyone know that "The Day At The Spa" went wonderfully well yesterday. Tina and I were successful in getting them to their appointment on time and with all of us in one piece. They were very excited, but Bella was a little nervous. She has never been to the groomers and did not know what to expect. I was told that she was "so cute". She pitched a fit when they came to take the other two dogs for their bath. She did not want to be separated. She finally decided that all was well, and calmed down. They were all so cute when they came out. Each one had a bandanna around their neck, but Bella was also wearing a little bow in her hair. They were really happy to be going home. It was a full day for them and when they got home they lay ed down on the floor and slept like there was no tomorrow. Bella still looks like a rag-a-muffin, but short of shaving her to the skin, she is going to. She got all the worse hair traits of her breed. That doesn't make me love her any less though. LOL

2 comments:

Connie said...

You gotta edit this to include a picture! My Little Pirate goes in for her day of beauty on Friday ... a little post Thanksgiving pamering for her. Funny how they are like kids; a fun day out and they sleep like angels.

Jill said...

Now if Bella got shaved she would look like me...bald, haha.I bet she looked cute with a bow in her hair. My bandanna goes on my head to keep me warm. It sounded like a wonderful day.
Jill.