CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

The New Adventures of Babycakes

Sorry that the last entry was so long and winded. I think I forgot I wasn't writing a real letter. LOL So, we get Babycakes here and all is well. He came out of his cage very calmly, ran under my bed and slept for 2 hours. I guess he felt safe under there. Upon waking he promply ate and then started crying to go out. Does anyone know how to train an outside cat to a litter box? Well I didn't eather. I showed it to him, moved the litter around for him, and told him it was for him. He smelled it, turned around and just meowed at me. He really got frantic and kept scratching at the door, so I finally had to let him out. I knew he was gone for sure. I didn't see him that night or the next morning. I cried a little, and worried a lot. I watched for him all day and thought I saw him farther down the street. That night Bellla set up and alarm at the front door. I opened it after checking to see who it was. There was noone there. When I opened the door there he was, Babycakes, in all his glory. I got him to come in and eat, but after eating he wanted to go out again. To make a long story short, (I know, too late) he comes home every night to eat, spends the night on my deck and he is there in the morning till I feed him. After eating, he is gone to seek new adventures.

4 comments:

Kimi said...

awwww ! All he wants is to poop outside! LOL

wolfqueen2 said...

Yes, but the bad thing is he won't come back in the sleep. He is an outside cat through and through.

Connie said...

Glad to hear everyone survived the move ... well sort of!

wolfqueen2 said...

Yea, he just wants to live outside. He has a rug on my deck that he sleeps on at night. He gets fed in the morning and a few minutes of petting and he is off for parts unknown again.