CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Rainy Wednesday

Today is not a good day for me. So, if I rant and rave to much just click off my site. My sister is back in the hospital. She just went home yesterday afternoon. She was in the hospital for 2 weeks after surgery on her parathyroid. She developed complication of a blood clot in her neck. They were doing a "wait and see" what happens . Well yesterday they deemed her well enough to go home. She goes home only to return after just 5 hours. She told them yesterday she was having a lot of pain in her neck and they said "that's normal" SURE IT IS! Any way she had emergency surgery last night. Some of the sights were oozing blood and they had to cauterize them, strip the blood clot out of her vein and general cleaning up. The have her on a ventilator now, and she will stay on that all day in the ICU. My other sister is with her and she says she is alert and is writing orders with a pen and paper, so she is doing great. I missed a visit with my daughter this morning, because I slept in till 9. She came by and I was sleeping so peacefully she would not wake me. Good thing she was not a mass murderer. So much for these VICIOUS man eating dogs we have here. LOL But, in their defense, they know her and did not bark when she came in. I am sure they would have alerted me if a stranger broke in. Right? It has been raining all morning, so the dogs are in a blue funk because they cannot go out, and I am right there with them. So, today has to get better, and I am sure it will. Eventually!

4 comments:

Jill said...

I am so sorry that your sister is back in the hospital and wish her all the best.
I hope your day is a lot better now and hopefully has stopped raining and that the sun is shining on you.
Jill.

Anonymous said...

I love the colors on your blog. Very upbeat. Sorry about your sister, these things can be SO stressful. Diane

THE SANDY DOG BAKERY said...

Hoping today is a better day for you! :) Wishing your sister better health today, too!

wolfqueen2 said...

Thanks everyone. Myu sister is doing great. She should be able to come home by Saturday. thank you for your prayers and good wishes. It is a glorious day, thanks to all my friends and family.