CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

BLESSED DAY

So I have returned from my visit to my sisters yesterday. Her surgery went great and she is doing fine. The trip was long and I was very tired when I got home. R and A and myself went out for lunch, and visited a few shops. Found out that "IF" I ever want a trike that it will cost me approximately $30,000. Needless to say I will probably never have one unless I buy a used one, and the person feels very, very sorry for me. After our little outing we came home. A made a Kalua pie to take to a "kegger" that we were invited to last night. I didn't go. I knew I would be ready to come home way before they were and I didn't feel like driving myself. It was probably a good thing I didn't go. The last thing I remember was watching tv around 7:30 and the next thing I knew it was 3:15 AM. So, I have been up since then, drinking coffee and blogging. But as I sit here I feel blessed. My sister is fine, I am at home, and I am loved. No one could ask for more.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Glad you had a great time and back home. That Kahlua pie sounds awesome. I could sure go for that.Can you send some via cyberspace,lol. I hope you are getting some sleep tonight.
Jill.

wolfqueen2 said...

Tried to send pie, now I am banned from computer. I heard A mumbling something about "crazy old woman", and "looney bin", when she went upstairs. Had to sneek down to send this. But, boy it was good. LOL

Jill said...

Hey, are you still banded from the computer or have we lost you somewhere in cyberspace, lol. Guess that darned pie spoiled it.
Have a great Sunday and hope to see you back blogging soon.
Jill.

wolfqueen2 said...

I'm back. I just watched your slide show. It was great. When you take pictures i feel like I am right there with you. Hope you had a great weekend.