CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Teriffic Tuesday

Good Day everyone. It is a terrific day. My sister is coming home , at least by Saturday. Susi ( my son's dog) has come through her surgery and the night's stay at the vet's with flying colors. All is right with my world. Susi will be staying one more night because she refuses to eat so far. Poor thing she probably thinks she will start throwing up again. But her prognosis is great. Thanks to everyone who prayed and to the wonderful vet that finally figured out what was really wrong with her. She has been sick for almost a month now. It took 3 different visits to find out what was wrong with her. Wish we had taken her to this vet first. It would have saved her a lot of pain and precious time. Time she almost ran out of. But I think the worst is over now and that is what counts. Can you sue a vet for malpractice? Well he did misdiagnosis her and put her through a lot of extra pain and cost to my son and his wife. Two weeks of pain is to much for any animal or human to go through. But I digress. Whoopee! I feel like dancing a jig. The old hip( or should I say the "new" ball and pin ) cannot take it. LOL

3 comments:

Melissa B. said...

I think you can sue, but you should check with a lawyer first. One of our cats was misdiagnosed a few years back, and died as a result. We were too grief-stricken to look into it, but in retrospect, we should have. Anyway, I *tagged* you for a *meme* 'cause you're one of my New Bloggy Friends. Come along and play--it'll be fun!

Anonymous said...

You can sue. A person can sue for anything but that doesn't mean you'll win. And if the pet dies, you can only recover the "cost of the animal". ohhhhhhh. mad,mad,mad.

If my vet had succeeded in my fur baby's decline, I would have had to even pay for the last shot!!!

Furbaby is still with us, and limping right beside us...maybe he's mimicking us?

wolfqueen2 said...

As soon as i figure out how to link back to you I will do it. Looks like fun.