CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Up, Up, and Away



I am sitting here on pins and needles this morning. Kim and Tim are boarding a plane this morning for the great state of Washington. This will be Kim's third time on a plane. The last time she was on a plane she was flying back with "NEW" baby T.J. from Japan. She had been there with Tim when he had been statiioned there. I was so terrified for her, being alone with a new baby, flying across the vast ocean. I am terrified today to. But I have said my prayers and now I leave it in the hands of God. I know she will be fine.
Here on the home front everything is fine. The dogs have finally settled down. They are pretty spastic first thing in the mornings. They have to chase the "outside" cat, play fight, and generally make a lot of noise. It's an everyday thing here. We are keeping a watchful eye on Logan. He decided to have raw chicken for supper last night. Ronnie and Amanda had gone to her Mom's house for a little while last night. The chicken was on the counter waiting to be cooked. I guess he didn't know or care that I was here. I thought Ronnie or Amanda had put it in the fridge. When I came down stairs to go outside I found the package on the floor. So, we had pasta last night for supper. LOL He wanted some of tlhat too. You can bet he didn't get it..

0 comments: