CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

"Monday, Monday"

This is a title of a song sung in the 80's by a group called "The Mama's and The Papa's". I am sure most of you do not know who they are or their beautiful "flower child" song. The main singer of the group, in my opinion, was a lady named "Mama Cass" or Cass Elliott. You could blog the group or her and find out some pretty interesting facts about her and the group. And probably hear the song that runs through my head EVERY Monday morning that passes over me. I have had my 59th birthday, (on April 10th) and I have survived another year. I feel pretty good about myself. My son will be home soon from Iraq. We are counting down the days. Bella is in rare form today. Always jumping (playfully) on everyone and everything that moves. Her life is filled with exploring and greeting, and playing all day long. Sometimes the other dogs act like they would love to hide from her just to get some rest. We won't even mention the cat. This is a cat that does not like to play. She has some age on her, and tolerates dogs, only because she has to. Being disabled, because of a missing leg, only slows her down when she wants to get somewhere fast, or fend of dog advances. She does a pretty goood job at that even still. But the older dogs, clean her and chew off her whiskers. Not sure why they chew off her whiskers, but it seems important to them. Bella on the other hand, wants to make her play with her. Just now she is playing with the older female dog. They will play for a few minutes and then war will erupt because Bella won't stop. Guess I better go break them up. Have a glorious day and stop back by. Leave me a comment. I love being connected to a lot of people.

1 comments:

Kimi said...

Whiskers must be yummy.