CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Son is Coming Home

Hurrah! My son is finally coming home from Iraq. We have waited almost 7 months for this. I have been keeping his wife company while he has been gone, and we have become very close. My daughter moved here, close by, so all of our family support was here. I have had a chance to really know my daughter-in-law, and my son-in-law. During this time I have been able to re-connect with my daughter, and finally get to know my grandsons. Even though I miss my sisters, brothers, and their families, I am happy and content here. I cannot see myself being any where else. I have come home. It is true, home is where the heart is. My heart is here.

2 comments:

Bottles Barbies And Boys said...

I am so thrilled for you. I can't imagine the worry you may have had on your shoulders.

Jill said...

Thank you for all your comments you leave me on my site. They mean so much to me at this time.
You must be so proud of your son and I am sure it will be a great reunion.I hope you will continue to stay in touch and maybe you will post some photos of your son and family.
Take care.
Jill.