CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Babycakes pt. 3

Yes, he is still here. Living under our deck. He acts like he wants to be loved so bad. He will let us get close, but when I extend my hand he flinches and runs. I am not sure how to gain his trust. Its a work in progress. I am making a trip today, back home, to be with my sister during her surgery. They are operating on her parathyroid gland..It is sucking to much calcium out of her body and they think this surgery will help. I probably won't be able to be on-line until Saturday again. No computer to post from there. Be sweet, play nice, and mind CC while I am gone.

2 comments:

Jenelle said...

Aww...the poor kitty! I always feel bad for cats that never had anyone love them so they are skittish. If you keep feeding him, I'm sure he'll trust you sometime. I hope your dogs get used to him, so he can continue to live with in your yard. It'd be really sad to have to call the animal control guy!

I hope your sister's surgery goes well.

Jill said...

Hey there! I have been lost in space to for awhile but the fog is lifting.Sure hope your sister is okay after her surgery...you are such a caring lady!
You have no computer for a couple of days...oh no....lol.
Hope you had a good visit and also have a great weekend!
Jill.