CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Candid Carrie's FFFF

This is my first attempt at this. This is a picture of the famous "Bella", that my blog is named for. She was given to my by my son,and his wife after the untimely death of my poodle "Penny". I was really torn up and missed her very much. A few months past and I got a call from my son who at that time lived in Virginia. He called to tell me he was on the way to my sisters house for a visit. Little did I know what was in store for me, would change my world as I knew it. When I got out of the car he was walking down the ramp with this little ball of fur. I thought to m self "Ah, he got a new puppy!" When he handed her to me and told me that she was mine, I started crying. He and Am had driven all the way to our town to bring her to me. It was a 3 hour trip, which in itself isn't bad, but they had to turn around and go right back home. I hope you think she is as adorable as I do. So, now grab the link below and check out everyone else that is here for the phun today.

Candid Carrie

12 comments:

Candid Carrie said...

Thank you so much for diving in today! That is really an adorable dog!

Miz Dinah said...

Sounds like she's very special to you! She's a beauty!

Found you at Candid Carrie's. Congrats on your first Fx4.

Susie said...

Cute photo!! Welcome to the party:-)

jen721 said...

What a great son you have to be thoughtful enough to help you heal with a new puppy. She's a cutie.

wolfqueen2 said...

Thank all of you for your comments. She is very dear to me. I would be totally lost with out her. My son is a wonderful man and his wife is like a daughter of my heart. My birth daughter and she are best friends.

Nik said...

Awww - she is so cute!! I love the name Bella and I bet she's great to cuddle up with for an afternoon nap. Those were some of the times I enjoyed best with my dog.

Jill said...

Bella is sooooo adorable. I am so glad you have her to keep you company.Now you know how to post photos can we expect to see more?
Hope you are having a nice weekend!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet thing for you son and his wife to do!!! I love reading stories like that!!! Bella is absolutely adorable. A puppy can always fix a broken heart!!!

Jennifer and Sandi said...

That is such a great story!!!!

Happy Friday

- Jennifer

binks said...

What a cute puppy.
You are lucky to have such a caring son.

Rhonda said...

Oh, how sweet! She's very cute!

Jill said...

Just checking to see if you're okay.
Hope you are well and have a good weekend.
Jill.