CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'm Cold

OK, so I guess the groundhog saw his shadow. (why hasn't someone nailed his door shut yet?) We had a beautiful day yesterday, but that left with the sun going down. I am so ready for Spring. I hate winter... I am not the lover of snow...Even as a child I didn't play in it but a few minutes. Being warm is very important to me, even to the tune of a VERY high electric bill. Which would have been half way ok if I had actually stayed warm. But I fuss to much. I hate people that complain all the time. When does it become complaining I ask you. When no one wants to hear about it anymore. So I try to hold a decent conversation without reaching that level, but sometimes I fail...as is probably true for this post...LOL Just saying. Be happy, stay warm, and dream of Spring.

1 comments:

Jill said...

oops...i better not brag to much....weatherwise,lol. Stay warm♥
Love Ya!!!!!!