CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Superbowl Sunday...

For all those fans I say, "Have a great day". I am not one of them. I do watch the game for the "new" commercials though...They are usually good for a few laughs, or Aaaahs. Sometimes even the halftime show is worth watching, but don't remember when that was...Please God let them get someone who can actually sing and not destroy our National anthem do that...I am sitting here drinking my diet Dr. Pepper after spending the morning on face book, doing all my farms, cafes, and fish tanks. We won't even discuss the issue of me being addicted to it...LOL Other people depend on me to be there for them...I have to make sure their addictions are fed regularly also..What type of friend would I be if I didn't. My son-in-law will be leaving for the sand soon. (to soon for all of us) so we spent yesterday having a great time at their house..Great food and even greater company. I haven't gotten back into the swing of blogging again so I will end this here...Have a great Superbowl Day and God bless...

2 comments:

Jill said...

GO SAINTS GO!!!!!!
Have a great Sunday. xxx

wolfqueen2 said...

Guess I will have to pull for the Saints now...LOL