CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Once More to the Sandbox.

Tim (my favorite son-in-law) is now overseas, again. He will be gone for several months. Special prayers are asked for and accepted. There can never be enough prayers. Kim is keeping a stiff upper lip, like all military wives, and families. She has family near her, unlike a lot of military wives. In that she is lucky. We will be here for her whenever, whatever, and wherever she needs us.
I got my results back on my stress test. Everything is fine. Makes me feel a lot better. Bella is adjusting to her last puppy leaving for his new home. She is better about it than I am. LOL I have "Grandma" privileges for this one though. I hope to be able to post pictures on here soon. I haven't learned how yet, so maybe I can sweet talk my daughter to do it for me. I know, but they ARE adorable.
I long for Spring and warmer weather. I hate cold weather and all its trappings. I am old and my bones hurt. LOL

1 comments:

Kimi said...

LOL You don't have to sweet talk me :p All you need to do is press the little picture box above the area you type your blog into. I can show you if you can't find it :)

Glad about that stress test <3 IF you need something to break the boredom and up your stress a little, you can borrow your grandsons! HA!