CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm Up

Hello again. Went to bed at 7:30 and I was awake again at midnight. Tried to go back to bed but, couldn't go back to sleep. I miss the thunder of little feet down the hall and a whine for attention. But, I know he will be well loved and cared for in his new home. Bella seems alright with him going away. Not sure if it is because she was happy about the home he was going to, or the fact that she can be the baby again... Garnishing all the love and attention has been her main objective since Bear left. LOL Had my stress test done yesterday. It wasn't the horror story I had been told it was. The hardest part was walking on the amount of time I had to. I walk fast, but I give out quick. Any way, it is done now. Will hear the results in a couple of days. Tim (My son-in-law) will be leaving for the sand soon, and I am dreading that. He says it will be ok.

0 comments: