CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Pot Calling the Kettle Black

The title is a saying that my parents always use to say to us as we were growing up. I have been fussing at my kids for not bloging and I am guilty of doing the same. LOL I have been sick lately, but I am feeling better today. I made a trip to see my Older sister last week. It was really great to see her, and spend time with her and her family. I took Bella with me, and she was a wonderful pup all the way. I drove at night because I like being on the road without a lot of traffic. I don't worry about driving at night, it seem to calm me. The only thing that bothered me is that for some reason every time I was at a point that I needed to get on another road someone always flew up behind me and scared me. Even though I have made the trip a thousand times I always end up second guessing myself about the route. Heavy traffic does not make me jumpy if I know where I am going and I am in the lane I am suppose to be in. Its the changing lanes in the middle of crazed drivers that make my heart jump out of my chest. But We made it there and back with no major accidents, so all is well.

2 comments:

leezee52 said...

You are very brave driving! I hate to drive out of my comfort zone because of all of the nuts on the road. I also won't back up in a parking lot, I always find a pull through.
I learned to drive in California but back then it was different.
Today It's just too scary!

Jill said...

Glad to see you back online and that you are feeling better.I always check your blog out.....
I'm trying to upload a darned video to my blog tonight. It's so dumb as it is only about a minute long and I have been sitting here waiting for it to finish uploading for well over an hour. Almost going to give up soon, lol.
Have a great day and take care of yourself.