CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

"Sex In The City"

As Jeff Dunham's puppet Peanut would say, "What The Hell"! After many weeks of waiting, wondering, and speculation, the time to see the movie arrived. For those of you that have not seen it, I will refrain from giving away anything. I liked it. I didn't love it, like I thought I would. I just liked it. I would still recommend it to anyone that knows what has been going on these past years in the "CITY". I have to admit, I was not a fan of SITC. I had seen a few shows through the years. Not my cup of tea, per say. We went as a group, five of us. All the others are much younger than me and all family of some sort. We were the loudest group there. It was surprising the amount of "men" that were present. You'll like the movie. What amazed me is the reaction of my son-in-law, and his brother-in-law after we returned. We were all discussing the movie and John said he would have to go see it. "WTF?" My son (R) just busted out laughing and threatened to cancel his something (I cannot remember) but it was funny. After R went for a walk, T. (brother-in-law) Let the truth be known by running down the past years of SITC to us. He says it use to come on HBO after "REAL SEX" which he watched. Good save there T. All in all it was a great night. Go see the movie. You'll like the twist and turns it has in store for you.

4 comments:

Kimi said...

I had such a good time!

wolfqueen2 said...

We should do this more often. next time we go out lets invite Tina, I think she need a break too.

Anonymous said...

But what did you do with Babycakes? (I have a one track when it comes to animals) Thanks for your nice comment on my blog.

wolfqueen2 said...

Babycakes is happily living under our deck "STILL". He will come out to eat. But he still won't let us touch him at all. But he is getting fat and sassy..I guess you could say he is our "YARD" cat.