CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Weird Wednesday

Good Morning! I hope every ones day is as bright and cheery as mine has been so far. I woke up at 6:30 AM and could not force myself to go back to sleep. This was after repeatedly waking up through the night, wondering why I was awake.
I had a long trip home yesterday. Four hours of driving, by myself, without a radio to keep me company. My newer car does not have a radio, and I did not have the required discs to listen to. But I digress.
I heard Phat (the house queen cat) meowing sometime this morning and I refused to answer her call from downstairs. I knew she had something bad to tell me and I could not face it this morning. That was around 5:00. She only meows up the stairway if she has made a mess and wants me to clean it up. She is the only cat (that I know of), that will tell you when her litter box is dirty, or that she has thrown up somewhere, or decided that something that is laying on the floor(clothes, paper, or what ever) is her "new" litter box. She tells on herself every time. She is a sweet cat, only loving on her mind. She doesn't really mind the face chewing from the dogs, and will occasionally play with said dogs if she is in the mood. Being three legged does not slow her down. She rules this house with an iron paw and is proud of it. Please excuse this interruption, the dogs must go out. Talk with the voices in your head while I let them out. HUmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
We now continue with the regularly scheduled craziness that is "madmamma".
Just returned from outside where "Bella", "Susi" and "Login" have finished a round of "Chase Me, but Don't Kill Me" around the pool. Bella loves to be chased, and will chew on the other two dogs till she gets her way. She is fast as lightning, and loves to run. Around and around the pool, followed by Susi and Login. Sometimes they split up and try to box her in on one side or the other. That's how she fell in the pool the last time, trying to pass one of the dogs on the pool side. But again I digress.
It looks to be a beautiful day outside, and I have things to do, and places to go. My daughter will be over soon for coffee and I must make a fresh pot (having emptied the first pot already). So, I will leave you with this question. Its 8am, do you know where your car keys are?

4 comments:

wolfqueen2 said...

*smart-assed question blow up in face* The reason I asked that question about the keys is because I could not find mine. LOL I just forgot to post that part.

Jill said...

What a great refreshing post. It sounds like your pets are having lots of fun and keep you busy.
Not a smart-assed question, lol.I think we all lose them at times----we need one of those trackers like we have on the phone if we misplace it or at least mine has that feature.
Hmm, we have a button on the car key to find the car if we misplace it in a parking lot but nothing to find the keys- there's an invention for you to try.
Hope you had a great day!

Bottles Barbies And Boys said...

I think our Cat meows just to hear himself meow!

wolfqueen2 said...

LOL I use to have one that cried ALL the time. He was simease and he was taken away from his mother to early. Had to bottle feed him with a babydoll bottle for two weeks. He use to sleep wrapped around my neck, even when I was driving. But thats a story for another time.