CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Frumpy Friday

Boy do we feel frumpy today. My daughter and I have decided that we don't feel like getting all dolled up today. She usually puts on makeup every day, but today we are being frumpy. lol We had a cook-out at my son's lasy night and then they came over to my daughter's for fun and games. John and Michael played Rock Band at the top of the volume button and we girls just talked. The they got down to a game of Cranium, with me as 5th wheel helping both sides. It was so funny. Michael guessed Wonder Woman that John had drawn. The funny part is that it was a stick figure with American flag underwear. We all laughed, and marveled at both of them. Then I came back with 90210 for the letter-line-up for the girls. I just pulled that one out of thin air, because I had seen it on tv last week. LOL Then I got one for the boys cameoed by Michael "hungry like a wolf" so I felt I had given my services fairly. They are all amazing at this game. They are so close its almost like they read each others minds. Its great to have a family that gets together and has fun with out fussing, fighting, or someone going home mad. I don't think a lot of familys have that now, and that is sad. I am living my dream life, smack in the middle of the ones I love. A little more money wouldn't hurt, but all in all its great.

4 comments:

Jill said...

It sounds like you are having a lot of fun with your family.
Have a great Memorial Day Weekend with them.
Hope you got my email....

wolfqueen2 said...

Hi sweetie, We are having a ball. But sadly I did not recieve your e-mail. try madmamma1950@yahoo.com That one seems to work better than gmail. My first name is Janet

Bottles Barbies And Boys said...

So why wasn't I invited?? lol

Sounds like a fun time, and great family!

wolfqueen2 said...

Nest time I will be sure you get an invite. Bring the whole family, or sneek away for peace and sanity. That's what my daughter does. LOL