CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

What a great and glorious day. It has been raining here all morning. My plants are drowning again. I must get them re-potted soon. They are starting to grow gills and fins. LOL I had planned to do that today, but God had a different plan. He won! But we need the rain, and so I am not going to be blue about it. I have already talked to my son from Iraq. He told me that they have just taken away their computer communications yesterday, so no more Mommie e-mails till he gets stateside. He called this morning to wish me Happy Mother's Day. My daughter came to visit this morning. So my day has been filled with the ones I love. This is what Mother's Day is all about. Its not the gifts, or the meal, but love. I' m very blessed that I am able to be so close to my kids and their family. My son will be coming home soon, and all will be right with my world again. So, here's to all us Mother's of the world, on our special day. May God bless you and keep you.

7 comments:

Candid Carrie said...

It is raining here in Wisconsin, too. I am trying not to complain about it because last night we had a frost advisory ... better rain than snow on Mother's Day.

wolfqueen2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wolfqueen2 said...

Hi Carrie: Thanks for the comment. We had a doozie of a storm last night. Lightning across the sky, thunder that rolled, hail and even a tornado. Guess who was driving in it? that's right ME.

Jill said...

We actually had a nice day for a change on the West Coast. It sounds like you had the perfect day except for the weather!Please tell your ex's wife that I am thinking of her and all of your family.
I hope the sun is shining there for you today.Sunny here this morning but it is supposed to turn icky later in the afternoon.
Have a great day!

wolfqueen2 said...

I had a wonderful mother's Day till the hail storm and tornado hit. Guess who was out in it? Yup, little old me. No damage here, all are safe. Thank God. Prayers for all that were affected though.

Jill said...

Hope you have recovered from your fall now.
Have a great weekend!

wolfqueen2 said...

Thank you> I am feeling much better. We only have 3 more days till Ronnie is home. Hurrah!