CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wicked Wednesday

Better known to the world as "Hump Day". But I feel wicked today. I woke up with a wicked headache this morning and the day has just gone down hill from there. It's very cloudy outside and my bones are telling me it is going to rain. I was going to water the plants today, but now I will just wait and see if God does it for me. My daughter came by this morning(the one bright spot of my day so far) and hung out with her old Mom before going to work. She has to pass my house to get to work, so that works out well for both of us. She drops the kids of at school, and comes here. We drink coffee, chat about the family events that are coming up, and any other topic we can think of. I have a great time being with her and I think she does too. I have finally become the Mother I should have been years ago. Long story there, but I have come out from the other side of my history, on the right side. I am where I want to be, with the ones I love around me, and I am at peace. The dogs are being quite for now. No monsters lurking about for them to attack. It's time for me to take my meds so I will leave you with this thought. Having the most expensive coffee alone means nothing. Having regular old coffee with someone you love, is priceless.

2 comments:

Kimi said...

I love our time together. I am very blessed to have you in my life!

wolfqueen2 said...

No more than I am blessed to have you in mine!